At the heart of business
By virtue of its positioning in Paris’s central business district, the Paris Victoire Business Centre in the 9th Arrondissement asserts itself as a vital business place.
The map below highlights all the useful places to go eat, do some shopping, or simply wander about.
Easy access to all the transportation networks
The Paris Victoire Business Centre situated within the 9th Arrondissement is especially well-connected via public transport and other railway systems nearby.
The map below shows you all the different transportation options and the parking available in the area.
Perfect location with excellent transport connections
Strategically located in Paris’s business district, the Business Centre enables quick and easy access to the main neighbourhoods via public transport and other railway services.
- Near the Saint-Lazare (Lines 12, 3, 13 and 14) and Chaussée d’Antin La Fayette (Lines 9 and 7) metro stations
- Near the Saint-Georges – Châteaudun bus station (Lines 67, 74, 26, 43, 32)
- Near the RER Haussmann – Saint Lazare (RER E) and Auber (RER A) regional rapid transit systems
- Car access to Porte Dauphine or to Porte Maillot via the ring road
- Bicycle access thanks to numerous Vélib’ stations (Paris’s self-service bicycle system) located near the building (the nearest station is located at 3 rue Taitbout, just 130 m from the main entrance to the building
For more information about the office spaces, or about the services offered by the Business Centre, please contact: